Saturday, February 19, 2011

Universal Studios Orlando

On Monday, I went to Universal Studios Orlando and bought an annual pass which is for the two side by side  theme parks, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. On Monday I went to Islands of Adventures but I didn't have my camera. Thursday I went to Universal Orlando and took these pictures:
Terminator 3-D Show


Mel's Drive In

Rockit Roller Coaster in the background

Kwik-E-Mart

That's a real payphone outside the Kwik-E-Mart


Krusyland

MIB: Alien Attack

MIB: Alien Attack

Disaster

Beetlejuice's Graveyard Revue

Revenge of the Mummy

Twister

A concert venue

Then I took these pictures at Universal's City Walk. It is between the two parks and has all kinds of things to do, there are many clubs, restaurants and shops.

A 20 theatre cineplex

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.



Part of the upper level of the City Walk- Clubs




Emeril's Restaurant

NBA City Restaurant



Panoramic view of the City Walk

Nascar Sports Grill

World's largest Hard Rock Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment